Craving for pasta but low on time?
No matter how tired you are, I bet these mouth-watering easy pasta recipes can refresh your mood and give you a finger licking taste because it is the need of an hour.
So, here are 2 yummy pasta recipes, one for party time or adults snack time and another is an instant recipe for kids.
Hot Pot Veggie Pasta
A pot full of veggies and a less quantity of pasta taste exquisite and is healthy as well.
It is a veg pasta loaded with vegetables and a sufficient quantity of zucchinis, onions, capsicums, broccoli, and corns and sautés garlic herb mixed sauce.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 finely chopped onion
- A tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper sliced proportionately
- 2 zucchinis sliced 0.8cm
- 1 cup full of frozen corns
- 250 gm penne pasta (boiled)
- 1 broccoli cut into bite-size florets
- 1.5 cups of vegetable broth
- 800gm crushed tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoon tomato paste
- A tablespoon garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon Italian mixed herb
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- ½ tablespoon red pepper flakes
• 1.5 cup grated cheese (Optional)
• Parsley chopped finely (Optional)
- Add 2 teaspoon of oil in a large pot and heat on a medium flame.
- Now, add onions and garlic, then cook slowly for 2-3 minutes until onion is sweet and crystalline.
- Increase heat up to medium-high flame and add capsicum and zucchini. Cook them for 1 ½ minute.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except broccoli and pasta) and stir until the tomato paste turns into a puree.
- When the bubbles start coming out of the pulp, then turn the heat from lower to medium, and add pasta and stir it by topping it up with broccoli.
- Place lid on the pot and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Then, remove the cover and cook for 3-4 minutes with an open top. Keep stirring the ingredients until pasta is almost cooked and it absorbs the liquid.
- Add half the cheese (if you are using) and add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Now garnish it with remaining cheese and put the lid on the pot for a minute until cheese is melted and pasta is finely cooked.
- Garnish it with parsley and serve immediately.
Note: Do not leave the leftover pasta in the pot because it may be overcooked. So, transfer it into some dish.
Kids Skool Time Pasta
Prep Time: 3 Mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 8 mins
- 100 gm Penne pasta or any of your choice. (boiled)
- 1 shredded capsicum
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and sauté capsicum and onions until it gives a sweet smell.
- Now add pepper and salt as per taste.
- Then, add boiled pasta with half of the cheese and mix the ingredients well.
- Now add mixed herbs and leftover cheese on top of it and stir it well.
A healthy snack for your kid is ready to serve and you may serve it with a refreshing glass of juice.